- Orders must be placed at least 24 hours prior to your cleanse delivery time.
- Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email. It is your responsibility to check that the start date, delivery address and any special requirements are correct according to this email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us to confirm your booking at email@example.com
- You must provide us with a delivery address where you will be present during our hours of delivery or ensure that someone will be there to receive it on your behalf.
- All cancellations must be made by no less than 24 hours before your cleanse delivery time. For example, if your cleanse begins on a Tuesday (therefore a Monday evening delivery) you must cancel by 9pm Sunday evening. Any late cancellations will be charged the full price.
- If you cancel within the time deadline we will offer you a full refund or a credit to use at another time, whichever is your preference.
- We regret that we cannot offer any refund or credit if you cancel after your start date.
- For the avoidance of doubt, rescheduling your start date or altering your cleanse or order is treated as a cancellation, and therefore must be made at least 24 hours before delivery.
- We will handle any requests for late cancellation based on medical reasons on a case by case basis.
- Any cancellation must be specifically accepted by us over the phone (and confirmed in writing) or by email during our normal office hours.
- Credits for future use are valid for one year from the date on which they are allocated.
- Our juices and raw food are freshly prepared on-site, sealed, cool-packed and then delivered to you as quickly as possible. They are unpasteurised and so if they are refrigerated according to our instructions they will remain fresh for 72 hours after delivery. If you do not store your products according to our instructions or you do not begin your cleanse on the specified date, we cannot guarantee their freshness and we will not offer any refund or credit for products which have spoiled.